Tuesday, October 12th, 2010
Hi to all parents,
Halloween holiday is approaching fast so I decided to do a special project for the holiday.
Every few days I’ll add related tips for the holiday, costumes, party activities for Halloween
Today I’ll start with number of tips for choosing Halloween costume:
1. Be attentive to your children, do not try to find them costume against their will. It is easier to take their ideas and develop them.
2. Be sure that the costume is convenience. If the costume is beautiful it is not enough. Remember that the children will have to run and move with the costume all day.
3. Fit the costume to the weather.
4. If the child does not want to dress up or afraid from the costumes (especially infants and toddlers), try to choose a simple symbolic costume. Funny hat, a cute accessory, etc..
5. Do not leave the selection of costumes to the last minute. It just adds pressure, decreased costumes selection and decrease the possibility to buy online.
If you need ideas for costumes, you can choose from the menu categories:
costumes for infants, toddlers costumes, girls costumes and boys costumes.
See you in a few days with additional tips for Halloween…